Curriculum Materials – Laboratory Activities for Bioenergy Production:
- Lesson guide, which provides two laboratory activities
More Information from other specialists:
- References and Additional Resources for Biomass Training Curriculum
- Renewable Energy Resources – Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) Learning Center
- Biodiesel Production Principles and Processes – eXtension.org
- Biodiesel Safety and Best Management Practices for Small-Scale Noncommercial Use and Production – Penn State Extension AGRS-103.
- Safety in Small-Scale Biodiesel Production – eXtension.org article condensing information from the Penn State manual noted above.
- Video: Biodiesel Safety – University of Idaho Biodiesel Education
Module Author Jason de Koff is an Associate Professor of Agronomy and Soil Science for Tennessee State University’s Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. His research focuses on bioenergy crop production, with specific interests in switchgrass and winter canola production. His extension training programs and educational resources provide current bioenergy production information to producers. Find his latest on Twitter: @TSUBioenergy
These training resources are freely available for educational purposes under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Please provide attribution: The Biomass Energy Training Curriculum by Jason de Koff, Tennessee State University; funded by Southern SARE.
If you wish to adapt these curriculum materials for your own educational purposes, please contact the Curriculum Author for permission and files: