If you’re into the latest technologies, this curriculum module on Buying Energy in a Time Differentiated Market is for you. Find out what all the talk about “Smart Meters” means to you and how to know whether it is something you can take advantage of, or not.
Link to all of the Northeast Farm Energy IQ Curriculum, developed by Extension specialists from Penn State, Rutgers and University of Vermont.
This module includes:
- Buying Electricity Time Diff Market – Module Overview.pdf – instructions for presentations to Ag Service Providers (ASP) and Farmers
- Buying Electricity Time Diff Mkt – ASP Presentation.pdf
- Buying Electricity Time Diff Market – ASP Presentation Outline.pdf
- Buying Electricity Time Diff Mkt – ASP Handouts.pdf
- Video of ASP presentation – Buying Electricity in a Time Differentiated Market – Gary Musgrave; by Rutgers CPE Media Productions
- Buying Electricity Time Diff Mkt – Farmer Presentation.pdf
- Buying Energy Time Diff Market – Farmer Presentation Outline.pdf
- Buying Electricity Time Diff Mkt – Farmer Handouts.pdf
- Educational Materials for educators, service providers, and farmers:
Module Author: Gary Musgrave, is an Extension Intern for Penn State Extension Renewable Energy and Conservation Programming, specializes in energy markets, and brings over 30 years of experience in the Electrical Utility Industry.
If you wish to adapt these curriculum materials for your own educational purposes, please contact the Module Author for permission and files: